I have been preparing myself to become a plant-based vegan.
1. Fit and healthy
2. To attend Educational Alliance Program (EAP) Training Course
3. To educate the public about eating healthy
4. To empower youth with dyslexia to learn a teaching skill
For the past one month, as a Malaysian Chinese, challenges to practice as a vegan:
1. Find non processed vegetarian dishes
2. Family and friends find difficulties to eat out, even cook for me
After a month, I am really can’t wait to put a blog together for a healthier vegetarian dishes. Otherwise, I am hungry and starving. Lol!
A vegetarian dish: bean-curds, long beans, Chinese pickles, peanuts cook with soya sauce. We used a Saladmaster limited edition, 15″ mega skillet to train youth with special needs to cook this dish. Quick, easy, and healthy.